Maple Roasted Salmon with Sea Salt
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 teaspoon Diamond Crystal® Natural, Coarse Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) Norwegian salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup all-natural maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Preheat oven 400° F.
- Combine Diamond Crystal® Coarse Sea Salt, brown sugar, and black pepper, and mix thoroughly. Rub salmon with brown sugar mixture making sure to use all of the mixture. Let stand 30 minutes.
- Combine maple syrup, mustard, and dill in a small mixing bowl, and set aside.
- Coat bottom of a baking pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Place salmon in pan, and drizzle with remaining olive oil. Bake for 12 minutes or until desired temperature. Remove from baking pan, and drizzle salmon with maple mustard dill sauce. Serve immediately.
Cooking Light is a registered trademark of Time Inc. Lifestyle Group. Used with permission.